Monday 22 December 2014

THANK YOU TRUE SOLDIER (GRATITUDE ARTICLE)

*** THANK YOU TRUE SOLDIER ***

I have no medals to offer you but I hope this little thoughts of mine beautify your soul with a bouquet of sweet smelling appreciation.

Every passing moment, your sweetheart teeters on the fragile borders of widowhood as you surrender your breasts to the darts of the Book Haters (BH).

That we may sleep in our beds, you sleep on mats of blood. Even as some of your khaki(ed) brethren eat clandestine puddings seasoned with the thyme of betrayal and served in silverware beaten from 30 shekels of Judas' currency, you boldly tear open the curtains masking death gamble.

And what happens to khakied and agbadaed Judases in high and low places? They shall hang down from nooses of retribution and their carrions splatter upon the rocky floors of poetic justice. I curse not, I judge not but I BELIEVE!

I send my prayers to you through my Father: that He imbues your sling and stone to bring down this diabolic goliaths face down. That through your courage ladened shell of determination and our faith burning in the furnace of prayer, WE SHALL OVERCOME! Amen.

Thank you true soldier. God be with you in battle.


KUNLE OMOPE

photo from google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment