Tuesday 1 December 2015

THE PICTURE

The Picture stood before me, behind me and within me. I stared at its eyes and it wrapped my soul.
Then a road parted like a sea within The Picture...It drew me in and the world disappeared from behind me.
The wind undressed my foresight and I pleasured in the nudity of my desires.
In my birth-robe, I bathed under the waterfalls that trickled voluptuously via the vulva of verisimilitude.
Yes, I was watered with wet wishes and teased with missed kisses...all within The Picture.
The Picture, without walls, The Picture, without boundaries, The Picture without laws!
I couldn't climb out, crawl through or clamber down...because there was no ground and I had lost my shoes, my feet, my will to take flight.
I only had with me, voiceless screams and mindless thoughts from a thoughtless mind.
And no sooner had Bliss sent a mail…that I found myself standing before the Picture.
The Picture stood there, and I stand here.
Then, I realized that The Picture is just a picture.
KUNLE OMOPE.

*insomnialeavemealone*!!!

pic credit- genius.com

No comments:

Post a Comment