Monday 5 January 2015

TERRIBILITA (POEM)

******* TERRIBILITA********

With words,

I cup the Pacific in my palms,
And swallow it down in one gulp.

I scream down thunder,
And it shrivels into the arms of the skies.

I squeeze Everest in a bear hug,
And it pukes lava all over the sea’s frown.

I evict lions from their den,
And hide elephants in my pocket.

I raise my head and wink at the moon,
She blushes and hides her face.

I fart and Antarctica goes up in flames.

And if you don’t believe me,

I shall come for you,
With words.


KUNLE OMOPE.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt,i feel your vibes with an
    innocuous silence.i wait patiently
    for more....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks great wordsmith. Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete