Wednesday 7 January 2015

THE CONSUMMATION (POEM)

****** THE CONSUMMATION *****

Looking through empty spaces of the hall,
Wundia and I enclosed by the walls.
Dark but so bright, slim and elegant.
A castle's ornament, any man's want.
Lips of charm, eyes of attraction.
Skin of silk, smile of affection.
As love ballads serenade atmosphere,
Inhibitions helplessly wear and tear.
"Blackqueen of angelic appearance,
Come close, let's have this dance".
She steps to me in feline grace,
My heart beats at aquiline pace,
Around my neck her slim arms lace,
Goosepimples all over my body trace,
Covering feet to waist, navel to face.
Our eyes meet, our lips collide,
Increasing in us the erotic tide.
She sheds her lingerie, I peel my coat,
Nude bodies in sensual bliss float.
Today so blessed, tonight so warm.
Our souls unite, our bodies become one.

Written by KUNLE OMOPE

*Dedicated to the Wedding Night.
photo from google.com


No comments:

Post a Comment